I find this to be coming true each and every day as I travel this journey with My Heavenly Father and Friend. The yard sale was a success. It could not have been a more beautiful day and I was able to collect quite a bit of money. However, for me that is not what made it successful. It was a success because of those that rallied around me to donate their time and extra stuff to the sale. It was all of the people throughout the day that spoke to me about adoption and the encouragement they gave. It is the woman that works with my mom who gave her some money because although she failed to make it to the sale wanted to show her support. God will provide the money but He will also provide those along the way to help me through this journey. I am so very grateful!
Pictures from the yard sale:


I received an email last week that some requirements for the dossier had been changed in regards to Ethiopia's adoptions. This caused a little delay in sending out all of my paperwork because I had to gather together a few more documents. I finally got the last bit of information needed yesterday and I was able to drop that off at the FedEx Box last night. It was a great feeling to have this step completed.

No comments:
Post a Comment