November 25 -
God as today is Thanksgiving I take time this morning to be thankful. Father, I'm thankful for the lives of my two sons whom I will soon meet and the path that you have prepared to lead me to them. I am thankful for the supportive family and friends that you have surrounded me with as I embark on this journey of faith. God, I thank you that you provide a purpose and a plan for each of us. God, I am thankful for your son who came to earth so that I could have a hope and a future. I thank you that the viel was torn and I can come before you with requests big and small and can consider you my best friend. Father, I am thankful for the new body of believers that you have blessed me with and for the difference that they are making in my life. I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. Father, for all the material blessings in my life I am thankful and I pray that I lay down all of these things at your feet to be used for your glory. Thank you for blessing me with a job where I can feel productive and people with which I enjoy working. My life is in your hands and I'm looking forward to the future as I lay myself before you. Help me to take each moment as a gift from you and as a moment in which you can teach me to be more like your Son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment