Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Power of Your Name

In a day where I got the run around from my insurance company and was feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of detail that has to be put into the paper trail business the song below came on as I was laying in the dentist chair. It was the simple reminder that I needed of why I am knee high in paper work and why it is worth every amount of effort that I will put into it and so much more.

"Surely children weren't made for the streets...
Surely nations were not made for war...
Surely this can't be what you saw
Let your kingdom come here in my heart
And I will live to carry your compassion
To love a world that's broken
To be your hands and feet
And I will give with the life the I've been given
And go beyond religion to see the world be changed
By the power of your name"

-Lincoln Brewster

No comments:

Post a Comment